Work Experience & Work Permit
WORK PERMIT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: The work permit application must include your ENTIRE SSN, must be readable, must have all the information completed, and must have the parent/guardian and employer signature. Return the original work permit application to Ms. Tania Tolteca in the College & Career Center during Center hours. The permit requires the student’s signature to be picked up. Note: you need to have a 2.0 GPA from the most recent quarter grade to be able to work.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO DO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
The Application is complete.
- You include your student ID number in the school section.
- You include a phone number on the application.
- The application is readable.
- The employer includes your specific job duties.
- The employer includes Worker’s Compensation Insurance Company Name The employer’s printed name is readable.
- The application has all signatures, (student, parent, employer).