About Air Force Junior R.O.T.C.
Air Force Junior ROTC develops leaders and good citizens by emphasizing the Air Force core values of Integrity First, Service Before Self, and Excellence in all We Do. We wear the Air Force uniform one day each week, learn to march and drill, and post the colors at home football games. We also represent Oxnard High School at drill meets, parades, and other community events.
- Cadet guide 2015-2016 New Revised.docx
- 7 year Curriculum – FINAL
- LE100 Course Syllabus (New Course)
- Leadership Education 200 Course Description
- Leadership Education 300 Course Description
- Leadership Education 400 Course Overview
- AS 220 Global Awareness Course Description
- AS 400 Course Syllabus
- SYLLABUS – Drill and Ceremonies
- Wellness Syllabus