HOTLINE TO REPORT ABSENCES: 805-278-2913
- What do I do if my child is absent from school?
- What is considered an excused absence?
- How many excused absences can my child have in one year?
- What if my child's absence does not fall under any of the excused absence categories?
- Doesn't "TRUANCY" mean skipping or ditching school? Why would my child be considered "TRUANT" if I called in their absence?
- What should I do if my student will be coming in late or leaving early for an appointment?
- What happens when students have more than three unexcused absences?
- What can I do if my child has a chronic illness that prevents them from being at school regularly?
- What if my child needs to be out of school for an extended period of time?
- How do I obtain an off-campus pass?
- What if I need to pick up my student?