This is for textbook, Chromebook, and hotspot.
Week of 9/7 – 9/11
- Monday, Holiday
- Tuesday, 8:00AM to 2:00PM and 4:00 to 7:00PM
- Wednesday, 8:00AM to 2:00PM
- Thursday, 8:00AM to 2:00PM and 4:00 to 7:00PM
- Closed Friday
Please keep the following in mind:
- Please stay home if you are sick or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Wear a mask.
- Practice social distancing.
- Enter campus through the C building gate on the side of the library.
- Drop off all forms received in the summer mailer (Emergency Card, Housing Questionnaire & Student Device Policy Form) at the gate tables.
- A course request form will be given to you at the gate. Please bring the form and your school ID to the library to receive your Chromebook and/or textbooks.
- Bring your Chromebook if you plan to exchange it because it is no longer working.
- When collecting your textbooks and/or Chromebook, make sure you pick-up any other items directed by your teacher(s).
- Exit campus through the E building gate as marked and directed.
- If you cannot attend the make-up day, the textbook room will be open Mondays through Thursdays from 8:00Am to 2:00PM.
- Please be aware that you may be required to come to the OHS textbook room again to either exchange textbooks because your schedule has changed due to mandated course balancing or if we have not received a new textbook edition you need.